- MADE IN ISRAEL of Sterling Silver 925 this 1.3 inch, attractive and spiritual piece of Judaica jewelry hangs from a delicate 18” box chain made in Italy from Sterling Silver 925 and rhodium coated to prevent tarnish. You can wear this pendant constantly, even when you are showering.
- EASY TO KEEP IT SHINING – As with all silver, the pendant can lose its luster but not for long. Simply place in a bowl lined with silver foil, add a teaspoon of baking soda and pour boiling water over it. This trick will also work miracles on other silver jewelry you may have.
- PROTECT YOURSELF with THE POWER OF THE MEZUZAH and the Magen David (Star of David). Although generally seen on the doors of Jewish houses, since ancient times, men and women have worn a Mezuzah around their necks as extra protection as they go about their daily business.
- CARRY A PRAYER WITH YOU ALWAYS – Inside the Mezuzah there is a scroll with the full text of the Traveler’s Prayer for a safe journey. The prayer is recited at the start of any trip by air, sea, train or road.
- DO ONLY JEWS WEAR THE MEZUZAH? No, indeed many Christians wear this sign of faith. Feel free to give this wonderful gift of spirituality, protection and love of God from the Holy Land to those closest to you or to those who need a little protection. In the event you are dissatisfied in any way, simply return within 30 days for a full refund.