“But David said to the Philistine, “You come against me with a dagger, spear, and sword, but I come against you in the name of the LORD of Hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied”
- The Star of David is the ultimate symbol of the Jewish people and the Holy Land of Israel. Among the many explanations for the use of the Magen David in Judaism, it is described as two interlocking triangles, the corners of one representing Creation, Revelation, and Redemption; the corners of the other representing Man, the World and God.
- The Menorah with 7 lamps alludes to 6 points of human knowledge facing towards God, who is symbolized by the middle lamp.
- Grapes (the vine) are an important symbol in Jewish tradition with many biblical parables and allegories associated with it.
- All of these ancient and holy symbols are hand crafted on this shofar in sterling silver with gold embellishment.
- In a unique twist we use the most modern techniques mixed with the traditional to create a shofar of amazing beauty. Using new and exciting methods, the decorative elements of the shofar are handcrafted onto a traditional handpicked kudu shofar of the highest polish and sound. We use a special application of 925 Sterling silver plate and 9 carat gold to create an original 3D adornment. The silver is specially treated to maintain its shine and appearance and it will not tarnish, ensuring that your shofar will always look its very best and not require polishing.
- Blowing the shofar is a privilege and displaying a beautiful shofar in your home is a profound way to express your love of the traditions of your faith and your love for God.
- Handcrafted and 100% natural, our shofars may differ slightly in color and shape from the shofar shown in the picture but we guarantee that each and every shofar is authentic and of the highest quality.
Click The “Add to Cart” And Place Your Order Today!