- DECORATIVE, SHINY AND YES, SPIRITUAL This 7 branched Menorah (not to be confused with a Chanukah Menorah) with the highly decorated branches and hexagon base can be used all year round. You can use it with any dinner candle to create a calming and devotional atmosphere.
- THE MESSAGE OF THE MENORAH is that the light of Torah and the light of secular knowledge complement each other. Belief is the central focus, foundation, and basis of all wisdom.
- HAVING A MENORAH IN YOUR HOME is a constant reminder of your connection with the Holy Land. The Menorah is the official emblem of the State of Israel – a never-ending light and the Star of David (Magen David), the protection of the Jewish people.
- JUDAISM’S OLDEST SYMBOL which once stood in the Holy Temple of Jerusalem, it has been a source of fascination and illumination for Jews, Samaritans, Evangelistic and Devout Christians, Jews for Jesus, Messianic Jews and Freemasons for three millennia.
- GIVE THE GIFT OF LIGHT FROM THE HOLYLAND – A truly spiritual gift for someone you love – This is a gift given from the heart and will touch the heart of the recipient in ways that only something so ancient can. Husband, wife, parents, friends and loved ones on birthdays, anniversaries, or just to say “I care”! GET YOURS NOW. You won’t be disappointed.