“In The Place Where You Hear The Sound Of The Shofar, Rally To Us There. Our God Will Fight For Us.” (Nehemiah 4:20)
- Over the past decades the Grafted In symbol has become synonymous with Messianic Judaism. It was discovered in the Jerusalem area as a decoration on pottery dated to the 2nd Century A.D. and is considered to be the identifying mark of the early followers of Christ. It symbolizes how they united their Jewish symbols together with the new growing Messianic Community.
- In this special Shofar we have incorporated the Grafted In with the Menorah whose 7 lamps allude to 6 points of human knowledge facing towards God, who is symbolized by the middle lamp and Grapes (the vine), an important symbol in Judeo/Christian tradition, with many biblical parables and allegories associated with it. These ancient and holy symbols are hand crafted on this shofar in sterling silver with gold embellishment.
- In a unique twist we use the most modern techniques mixed with the traditional to create a shofar of amazing beauty. Using new and exciting methods, the decorative elements of the shofar are handcrafted onto a traditional handpicked kudu shofar of the highest polish and sound. We use a special application of 925 Sterling silver plate and 9 carat gold to create an original 3D adornment. The silver is specially treated to maintain its shine and appearance and it will not tarnish, ensuring that your shofar will always look its very best and not require polishing.
- Blowing the shofar is a privilege and displaying a beautiful shofar in your home is a profound way to express your love of the traditions of your faith and your love for God.
- Handcrafted and 100% natural, our shofars may differ slightly in color and shape from the shofar shown in the picture but we guarantee that each and every shofar is authentic and of the highest quality.
Click The “Add to Cart” And Place Your Order Today!