“Then you are to make a lampstand of pure, hammered gold. It shall be made of one piece, including its base and shaft, its cups, and its buds and petals”
- DECORATIVE, SHINY AND YES, SPIRITUAL This 7 branched Menorah (not to be confused with a Chanukah Menorah) can be used all year round. You can use it with any dinner candle to create a calming and devotional atmosphere.
- THE MESSAGE OF THE MENORAH is that the light of Torah and the light of secular knowledge complement each other. Belief is the central focus, foundation, and basis of all secular wisdom. The Menorah has been a source of fascination and illumination for Jews, Samaritans, Evangelistic and Devout Christians, Jews for Jesus, and Freemasons for three millennia.
- IF YOU SUPPORT ISRAEL then having a Menorah in your home is a constant reminder of your connection with the Holy Land. The Menorah is the official emblem of the State of Israel – a never-ending light.
- THE GRAFTED IN SYMBOL, an identity mark of the early followers of Christ, discovered in Jerusalem on pottery as old as the 2nd Century A.D., adorns this model of the menorah which once stood in the Holy Temple of Jerusalem.
- GIVE THE GIFT OF LIGHT FROM THE HOLYLAND – A truly spiritual gift for someone you love – This is a gift given from the heart and will touch the heart of the recipient in ways that only something so ancient can. Husband, wife, parents, friends and loved ones on birthdays, anniversaries, or just to say “I care”! GET YOURS NOW. You won’t be disappointed.