“Judah is a young lion— my son, you return from the prey. Like a lion he crouches and lies down; like a lioness, who dares to rouse him”
- The beautiful lion, hand crafted on this shofar in sterling silver with gold embellishment are a graceful and elegant reminder of the symbols of modern day Jerusalem and the children of Israel.
- The stately Lion of Judah represents the blessing, majesty and divine protection of the Jewish people. Here can be seen 2 lions facing the crown which represents the kings of Judah who lived and died in the holy city, Jerusalem
- In a unique twist we use the most modern techniques mixed with the traditional to create a shofar of amazing beauty. Using new and exciting methods, the decorative elements of the shofar are handcrafted onto a traditional hand picked kudu shofar of the highest polish and sound. We use a special application of 925 Sterling silver plate and 9 carat gold to create an original 3D adornment. The silver is specially treated to maintain its shine and appearance and it will not tarnish, ensuring that your shofar will always look its very best and not require polishing.
- Blowing the shofar is a privilege and displaying a beautiful shofar in your home is a profound way to express your love of the traditions of your faith and your love for God.
- Handcrafted and 100% natural, our shofars may differ slightly in color and shape from the shofar shown in the picture but we guarantee that each and every shofar is authentic and of the highest quality.
Click The “Add to Cart” And Place Your Order Today!