“If I forget you, O Jerusalem, may my right hand cease to function. May my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth if I do not remember you, if I do not exalt Jerusalem as my greatest joy”
- Handcrafted on this shofar is the skyline of JERUSALEM, the holy city of the Jews. The capital of the ancient kingdom of Judah and of the modern state of Israel. “The City of Peace”!
- Over the past decades the Grafted In symbol has become synonymous with Messianic Judaism. It was discovered in the Jerusalem area as a decoration on pottery dated to the 2nd Century A.D. and is considered to be the identifying mark of the early followers of Christ. It symbolizes how they united their Jewish symbols together with the new growing Messianic Community
- In a unique twist we use the most modern techniques mixed with the traditional to create a shofar of amazing beauty. Using new and exciting methods, the decorative elements of the shofar are handcrafted onto a traditional handpicked kudu shofar of the highest polish and sound. We use a special application of 925 Sterling silver plate and 9 carat gold to create an original 3D adornment. The silver is specially treated to maintain its shine and appearance and it will not tarnish, ensuring that your shofar will always look its very best and not require polishing.
- Blowing the shofar is a privilege and displaying a beautiful shofar in your home is a profound way to express your love of the traditions of your faith and your love for God.
- Handcrafted and 100% natural, our shofars may differ slightly in color and shape from the shofar shown in the picture but we guarantee that each and every shofar is authentic and of the highest quality.
Click The “Add to Cart” And Place Your Order Today!